25,000 Mile Oil change
or 1 year
The First in Synthetics!
DOMINATOR® Synthetic Racing Oil
• Formulated to withstand the elevated rpm, high temperatures and shock-loading common to racing applications • Shear-stable formulation engineered to provide maximum horsepower without sacrificing engine protection • Provides straight-grade protection in multi- grade formulations
Briggs & Stratton® Synthetic 4T Racing Oil • Formulated by AMSOIL specifically for stock and modified small-displacement air- cooled racing engines used in kart, junior drag, quarter midget and other racing applications • Recommended for any four-stroke, air- cooled competition engine • Helps racers elicit the most horsepower & longest life from their engines
DOMINATOR® Synthetic 2-Stroke Racing Oil • Engineered to address the heat, pressure and friction of race-engineered two-stroke engines • Purpose-built for outstanding film strength and lubricity • Anti-friction/anti-scuff formulation maximizes power and provides exceptional piston protection
- AMSOIL Blog Moves to a New Location October 20, 2014
- Congratulations to Tony Bischoff and BES Racing Engines... 5X Engine Masters Champion October 14, 2014
- Day Five: AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge. Bischoff Throws Down the Gauntlet October 10, 2014
- Joe Carroll Talks About Engine Building and AMSOIL October 9, 2014
- Day Four: Big Guns at the AMSOIL Engine Masters Challenge October 9, 2014
Taking the checkered flag requires you
to push your race vehicle to the limit. But the intense heat and high rpm of racing creates conditions that can lead to costly breakdowns, ending a race as quickly as a wreck.
AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are formulated to withstand the devastating
effects of powerful racing vehicles.
They help give you a competitive edge on race day.